ʚ.My Favorite Season - 135

Sunday, October 08, 2017


 As much as I love mermaids i really really like Fall, because that's where yellow is seen the most and I love yellow, its my favorite color. I also love Halloween, because I can be anything or anyone i want with out being judged.
- Alexis
ʚ∘ɞ
◦⊱♡ Featured Items ♡⊰◦
❥Skin; **DoRks** Emma Skin for Shop Hop Thank You!

❥Outfit; Doodlez Leaf Crunchers for The Play Room Thank You!
[Available in Bebe & TD Sizes] 

❥Pose; [SC] Say Cheese - Lil' Pumpkin for The Play Room Thank You!
ʚ∘ɞ
⊱Get The Look⊰ 
❥Shape; Emma Shape - Made by Breauna <3 Thanks
❥Head; *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Moon - Head
❥Eyes; Izzie's - Yonder Eyes (TD & Omega)
❥Hair; Doe: Jaime (solid) - Browns
ʚ∘ɞ
❥Gatcha ADs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images