ʚ.Meet My Family - 140

Sunday, October 08, 2017

 Meet my family, Blissfull-420. They have recently adopted my brother Ian and I and so far they are pretty amazing. Some may ask, how come we dont see Alexis. Well Alex decided that he doesn't want a family at the moment. He got emotionally attached to someone and it didn't end so well, and now he doesn't want a family at the moment. Maybe in the feature who knows?
So I have two mothers and two fathers. And I love each one of them all the same. They each have a piece of my heart and love and they are all just amazing! I do have family members looking to adopt so if you need a family, just message me. At the top press the contact tab and contact me though that! Have a blessed day everyone. <3
- Princess Breauna Blissfull-Collinwood
ʚ∘ɞ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images