ʚ.Baby Bumble Bee - 137

Sunday, October 08, 2017


 "1, 2, 3. Jump!", Tristan pulls up the little girl so her feet are danging. The child giggles with delight! "Again, again!" she commands, still squealing and giggling as her feet touches the pavement. "Ok, last one.. 1, 2, 3.. Jump!" Brea pushes up, giggling, and with the help of Tristan, Breauna little feet dangles again squealing, "I flyin', I flyinn'!"
~~~
I love starting the blog off with the story behind my pictures. I am always inspired by rp, and that's mostly what i make my poses from. I love rping a kid and doing fun stuff like trick or treating and of course - 'flying'. I really do hope you love the new changes, i love feed back, so you can always message me on fb or in-world. Just click on the contact tab and send me a message! <3 Now on to the info! :P
ʚ∘ɞ
◦⊱♡ Featured Items ♡⊰◦
❥Tutu Fit; ~*Buglets*~ Tutu Costume [Bumblebee] (Bebe) The Play Room Thank You! 
 [Available in Bebe & TD Sizes]
❥Wings; {Made With Love} Mystic Wings - Bee for The Play Room Thank You!
⊱Get The Look⊰ 
❥Shoes; Black Sneakers Left
❥Bucket; {BB} Creepy Curtaus Hunt -  Halloween Trick or Treat Bucket
❥Antennas; . tiptoes - Bug Patrol Costume - Antennas - Swirly
❥Hair; [e] Nadia - Browns
ʚ∘ɞ
❥Gatcha ADs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images