ʚ.Fairy Princess - 148

Friday, October 20, 2017


Hi Princesses. I just wanted to show you my outfit my sister Breauna got me. I love it so much because i love Fairy's and Mermaids and all the mythical stuffs. Anyway i just wanted to say how much i looveee it and i decided to feature it! Thanks everyone for their hard work, i absolutely love it!
ʚ∘ɞ
◦⊱♡ Featured Items ♡⊰◦
❥Skin; **DoRks** India Skin for LTTL SML STYL Thank You!
❥Outfit; ~Little Diva~ Good Witch RARE for The Play Room Thank You!
❥Wand; ~Little Diva~ Butterfly Wand for The Play Room Thank You!
❥Wings; {Made With Love} Mystic Wings - Fairy *RARE* for The Play Room Thank You!
ʚ∘ɞ
⊱Get The Look⊰ 
❥Shape; India Fairy Shape - Made by Breauna <3 Thanks
❥Head; *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Moon - Head
❥Eyes; Izzie's - Yonder Eyes (TD & Omega)
❥Ears; [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5
❥Hair; Tableau Vivant \\ Girly hair - Molly - RARE
ʚ∘ɞ
❥Gacha ADs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images