ʚ.My Leaf - 02

Monday, November 21, 2016

The best think i like about Autumn is the color of the leafs you find all over the grass.
There are many many colors and i think that are very pretty. So i went leaf hunting and found this big one! Its almost as big as my head!
I am wearing this super cute fawn hoodie from TipToes and the Ninety Nine event!
 I think its absolutely adorable and a must have for ALL fawn lovers!
I paired it with some cute jean jeggings, they are very comfy, including these adorable uggs by {Sassy Baby}. These loveable uggs are a gotcha and they come in SOO many colors!
 {All body info can be found under ʚ.Meet Brea}
❥Hoodie; . tiptoes - Deer Hoodie - Fawn | By: iluvquiltygg {Mainstore}{NinetyNine}
❥Pants; Jeggings Acid Blue | By: iprlm {Mainstore}
❥Uggs; {SB} Oona Uggs - Brown | By: MaddisonStory Resident {Mainstore}
❥Hair; *barberyumyum*49 (Brown) | By: toraji Voom {Mainstore}
❥Bracelet; Cae :: Sucre :: Bracelet | By: caelan hancroft {Mainstore}
 ❥Pose; {PB} Fall Fun - My Leaf {Rez} | {Mainstore}
❥Place: Camp Hangman's Tree

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images