ʚ.Welcome - 00

Monday, November 21, 2016

Hello and welcome to my new blog! 
*waves and waves*
I just wanted to give a proper introduction to my blog Baby Face.
I created this blog, solely because I was bored, and I missed blogging so much. 
Often I wonder where people get the cutest things, but I think its kinda rude to bug people to ask, but I think blogs are the best way to find such cute stuff.. so I said why not? I want to show other where I find things, so they can get it to. I love anything shabby, vintage, urban, kawaii and just cute!
Sometimes I often will blog stories, or just how my day went.
I hope you enjoy this blog, and help you find what your searching for. I not only enjoy blogging I also enjoy looking at other peoples blogs, so if you have one, let me know in word or on face book, and i will add you to my blog roll!
- Brea
❥Body; ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.9.bb) | By: ToddleeDooStore Resident {Mainstore}
❥Shape; BreaFace | By: Brea {Custom}
❥Skin; VCO ~ Sana Skin [ Medium ] | By: Yamette {Mainstore}
❥Ears; [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS | By: Kikunosuke Eel {Mainstore}
❥Eyes; ToddleeDoo - Essential Eyes Pack | By: ToddleeDooStore Resident {Mainstore}[FREE]
 ❥Hands; ToddleeDoo - HandPoses | By: ToddleeDooStore Resident {Mainstore}
❥Outfit; [P.A] Bear Suit {B} Lilac | By: convince Resident {Mainstore}
❥Hair; *barberyumyum*49 (Brown) | By: toraji Voom {Mainstore}
❥Bindi: **Cute Bytes** Bindi Drop - Gold White&Diamond&Amethys | By: Bit Mcmillan {Mainstore}
❥Paci; {BunBun} Beary Cute Paci - Sleepy/ Blue | By: lxlnoel resident {Mainstore}
❥Bear; R(S)W Fuzzy Panda Bear - Cuddle | By: Robin Sojourner {Mainstore}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images