ʚ.Ahhk! - 82

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Oh no! All of a sudden while i was playing, i found my self going down the steps, speedy quick on my new scooter! I never been so scared in my life! Its a good thing i didn't get hurt, 'cause my brother Alexis was there to catch me thats why! And you know what happened? I got telled on, 'cause you 'parently you not suppose to go down the steps on scooters.. that's why.
Hi all, you can get this cutie little scooter from WillowVale. The event opens July 21st. Next this swimsuit is made by Kidorable and you can find this at Thimble. And last but not least the sweet and super cute Paci which was made by lovely {Polished}, you will find at Color Me Cute.
Happy Shopping! xo
ʚ∘ɞ
◦⊱♡ Featured Items ♡⊰◦ 
❥Binky; {P} Hibiscus Pacifier 4 | By: By: ingridxrose {Mainstore}{Color Me Cute}Thank you!
❥Swimsuit; :K: Solid Swimsuit - BEBE | By: Master Qendra {Mainstore}{Thimble}Thank you!
❥Scooter; Beau Bebe - Little Scooter -  Princess -  RARE | By: kisstal {Mainstore}{WillowVale}Thank you!
ʚ∘ɞ
⊱Get The Look⊰
ʚ.On Brea
{All body info can be found under ʚ.Meet Brea}
 ❥Hair; /Wasabi Pills/ Lemon Mesh Hair - Browns | By: MissAllSunday Lemon {Mainstore}[GATCHA]
ʚ∘ɞ
AD's

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images