ʚ.My Alexis

Monday, June 26, 2017

Hi Cupcakes! Meet my brother Alexis! He is super awesome and i love him to pieces! One day and him was talking and i asked him, hey since you always shopping why nots blog with me! And guess what him said? Yes! So he is going to be my partner blogging regularly. Just like me! With him by my side, it will be alot more fun, plus he inspires me to do better, and to always push my self harder to fulfill my dreams! If you want to learn more about him, or be his sponser, check out the ʚ.Meet Alexis page!

ʚ.On Bre

❥outfit; **DoRks** Spring Max Gatcha | By: AmayaScarletBrooklyn {Mainstore}{Group}FREE
**DoRks** Spring Maxi Ombre Sunset {Baby} RARE
 **DoRks** Spring Jean Shorts {Baby}
{All body info can be found under ʚ.Meet Brea}
❥Hair; Tameless Hair Nancy - Naturals | By: Grim Bracken {Mainstore}{FREE}
❥Shoes; ~Lazo - Emilia Sneakers - FATPACK | By: Larina Enzo {Mainstore}{Marketplace}
❥Backpack; {WF} FruityPacks - Peach | By: poppymae23 {Color Me Cute}
ʚ.On Alexis
{All body info can be found under ʚ.Meet Alexis}
❥Top; [S*] Layered Shirt - Game Over | By: trynadawn {Mainstore}{Marketplace}
❥Jeans; 2cute Style Mesh Jean Pants Blue Teddy Bear | By: Umbo {Mainstore}
❥Shoes; Vicarious Youth - Mesh Runners (Grey) | By: Violet Steamweaver {Mainstore} FREE Inworld

ʚ.Pose
 .In The Moment.Families. ~ A Day With Mom ~ 5 | By: lilalessa {Mainstore}{MODDED}

ʚ.Place
PAL Park | {Landmark}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images