ʚ.Daisy Bebe

Friday, June 23, 2017

Hi Cupcakes, here is my OOTD. I am sporting this beautiful dress by *Dorks*, its tear and printed with beautiful daisies. I love the shoes ive found deep in ym inventory, i want to get a lot more like them. I even got my nails done at the solon today, all provided by {Polished}!
 
❥Nails; {Polished} Lacey | By: ingridxrose {Mainstore}{Group}FREE
❥Dress; **DoRks** Daisy Dress | By: AmayaScarletBrooklyn {Mainstore}{Group}FREE
{All body info can be found under ʚ.Meet Brea}
❥Shoes; CUREMORE / 90's Splash! / Glitter Jellies / TEAL / | By: psyqueen {Mainstore}
❥Hair; *barberyumyum*90 (Brown) | By: toraji Voom {Mainstore}
❥Bag; Boomerang Angel Wings Backpack Cream (wear) | By: Lil Afterthought {Mainstore}
❥Puppy; [Black Bantam] My Cute Toy Poodle Red Female | By: Stasey Oller {Mainstore}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images