ʚ.My Little Horse - 181

Sunday, December 10, 2017


 Hi Cupcakes, i just want to show you some New Releases from MaPetit! I love their items, they are lovely and babyish. Heh. I adore this dress. On the back it has little bunny ears, but the best part of the outfit is truly my socks. Now, you may be thinking.. socks? Really? YES, really! I absolutely LOVE these socks. They are the only frilly socks that are NOT attached to shoes, so i can wear them alone. I cant not tell you how long I've been waiting on these! Haha I finally have them. A very nice xmas present for myself.
ʚ∘ɞ
◦⊱♡ Featured Items ♡⊰◦
❥Dress; [M] Bebe Yim Yim Dress (Fitted) - Plum for Shop Hop 
 [Bebe Size ONLY]
❥Socks; [M] Socks for Formal Shoes - Bebe Fitted for The Toddleedoo Winter Fair
[Bebe Size ONLY]
❥Paci; [Vk!] Honey Baby Set Unicorn - Pacifier
❥Hair; Doe: Cricket - Essentials
❥Pose; {BLISS} Me & My Horsie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images