ʚ.My Hero

Monday, May 08, 2017

Hi Cupcakes! Meet my Mommy Diamond. She is my trail Mommy, but I've got to say she is amazing and she is my hero. So i am wearing a very lovely outfit made by Oh Baby. Its adorable, the level of detail is amazing. Its availbe at this round of Ninety-Nine! I am in love! Also this cute pose made by .In The Moment. is perfect for mother's day pictures! Go try you luck grabbing the rare at The Play Room!

ʚ.On Bre
❥Outfit; Oh Baby! Angela Lilac| By: Allice Parkin & RiverMason {Marketplace}{Ninety-Nine}

{All body info can be found under ʚ.Meet Brea}
❥Hair; *ARGRACE* NAO - Light Browns | By: rika Oyen {Mainstore}{Marketplace}
ʚ.On Diamond
❥Dress: Reign Ronnie Dress (Candy)
❥Shoes: Phedora Alice Heels 
❥Nails& Rings: FormalNails Ciri for Maitreya Bento
❥Bracelet: Yummy: Pearl & Diamond Bracelet
❥Necklace: Yummy Pave Heart Necklace Silver - Yellow 
❥Yummy Layered Chain Choker Gold
❥Body: Maitreya
❥Head: Catwa Catya Bento Head
❥Hair: DOUX Freedom Hairstyle Blondes

ʚ.Pose

.In The Moment.Families. ~ A Day With Mom ~ 3 | By: lilalessa {Mainstore}

ʚ.Gatcha Ad

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images