ʚ.Beach Bebe

Sunday, April 09, 2017

  Hi Cupcakes! Ever wanted just a light and cool dress to wear at the beach? Well this post is for you! This dress is from gypsy heart. and it comes in 3 colors. I got the purple pack, which comes in 3 different variations of purple! You can go to the Shop Hop headquarters and grab your hud! I pared this with . tiptoes - Purple Rose Canvas from The Playroom and this cute bracelet by {Tout petit} which was a gatcha! I am also loving my new hair witch i got on my 50l Friday adventure from DP Yumyum!

{All body info can be found under ʚ.Meet Brea}
❥Dress; .gypsy heart. Colbie Dress - V2 - Lilac | By: shortstuffmcgee {Mainstore}
❥Shoes; . tiptoes - Rose Canvas Tennies - Purple| By: iluvquiltygg {Mainstore}
❥Hair; *barberyumyum*92 (Brown) | By: toraji Voom {Mainstore}
❥Bracelet; {tout petit} Maddie Bracelet | By: Ennaline {Mainstore}

. tiptoes - Rose Canvas Gatcha Key

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images